NIGHTTIME LANE CLOSURES
Intermittent lane reductions are scheduled on northbound and southbound 15, between Weirick Rd. and State Route 60, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., weeknights. During lane reductions, at least one lane will remain open at all times.
The northbound 15 to westbound 91 connector is scheduled to be closed on Thursday, Aug. 15 and Friday, Aug. 16 from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.
I-15 NIGHTTIME CLOSURES PLANNED
Full nighttime closures of northbound and southbound 15 at Magnolia Ave. for overhead sign removal are tentatively scheduled on the following nights:
• Northbound 15 at Magnolia Ave. on Tuesday, Aug. 20
• Southbound 15 at Magnolia Ave. on Wednesday, Aug. 21
Detour information and closure times will be shared in next week’s Construction Update.
VIDEO: 15 FACTS ON THE 15 EXPRESS LANES
Have you seen this structure over the 15 at Hidden Valley Pkwy.? Watch our video to learn how it is helping crews build the 15 Express Lanes.
60 Swarm Pavement Rehabilitation Project: Full weekend closures of eastbound State Route 60, between I-15 and the 60/91/215 interchange in Riverside, are scheduled. For more information, visit www.caltrans8.info.
Caltrans Maintenance: Caltrans will be performing maintenance as follows:
- Sunday, Aug. 4, 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Closures of Westbound 91 Sixth St. on-ramp, Serfas Club Drive on-ramp and reduced lanes
- Tuesday, Aug. 6, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Eastbound 91 Lincoln St. on-ramp, Main. St. off-ramp
- Wednesday, Aug. 7, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Westbound 91 Main St. on-ramp, Lincoln St. off-ramp, reduced lanes
Cajalco Rd. / I-15 Interchange Improvement Project: Alternating freeway lane and ramp closures are scheduled. Visit i15cajalco.com for closure information.
Limonite Ave / I-15 Interchange Improvement Project::For complete schedule and closure information, visit i15limonite.org .